Buying a New Home in South Portland, ME?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in South Portland, ME
South Portland Median Home Pricing
South Portland is a city in Cumberland County, Maine, United States, and is the fourth-largest city in the state, incorporated in 1898. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 25,002.
- South Portland, ME has a population of 25,397 and is the 1,699th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 2,109 per sq mi which is 5515% higher than the Maine average and 2228% higher than the national average.
- The median age in South Portland is 41 which is approximately 6% lower than the Maine average of 44.
- In South Portland, 49% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 92% speak English and 1% speak Spanish.
- 62% of South Portland residents were born in Maine, 31% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 6% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in South Portland, ME with New Home Rebates!