Buying a New Home in Westbrook, ME?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Westbrook, ME
Westbrook Median Home Pricing
Westbrook is a city in Cumberland County, Maine, United States and a suburb of Portland. The population was 17,494 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Portland–South Portland–Biddeford, Maine metropolitan statistical area.
- Westbrook, ME has a population of 17,969 and is the 2,410th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,047 per sq mi which is 2689% higher than the Maine average and 1056% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Westbrook is 41 which is approximately 7% lower than the Maine average of 44.
- In Westbrook, 53% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 89% speak English and 2% speak Spanish.
- 69% of Westbrook residents were born in Maine, 22% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 8% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Westbrook, ME with New Home Rebates!