Buying a New Home in Camden, NJ?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Camden, NJ
Montebello by J.S. Hovnanian & Sons
From $289,900 - $346,900
11 Seville Court
West Berlin, NJ 08091
Hatboro Station by Toll Brothers
From $349,995 - $367,995
330 Station Park Drive Suite 30
Hatboro, PA 19040
Meadows at Parkview - The Carriages by Toll Brothers
From $419,995 - $490,995
104 Primrose Court
North Wales, PA 19454
Reserve at Center Square - The Villages Collection by Toll Brothers
From $449,995 - $538,995
2620 Skippack Pike
Eagleville, PA 19403
North Liberty Triangle by Streamline
From $180,000 - $675,000
1102-48 N. 2nd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Enclave at Ellis Preserve by Toll Brothers
From $574,995 - $753,000
200 Parris Boulevard
Newtown Square, PA 19073
Burlington Meadows by D.R. Horton
17 Schreibel Court
Burlington, NJ 08016
Huntingdon Place by Toll Brothers
From $261,995 - $351,995
700 Welsh Road
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
Lenape Valley by Raymond Iacobucci Communities
From $624,900 - $689,900
Kirk Road & Linton Farm Lane
Garnet Valley, PA 19060
The Locks by The Locks
From $709,900 - $1,039,900
4590 Riverside Way
Philadelphia, PA 19127
Camden Median Home Pricing
Camden is a city in Camden County, New Jersey. Camden is located directly across the Delaware River from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. At the 2010 United States Census, the city had a population of 77,344.
- Camden, NJ has a population of 76,005 and is the 461st largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 8,522 per sq mi which is 852120% higher than the New Jersey average and 9306% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Camden is 29 which is approximately 27% lower than the New Jersey average of 40.
- In Camden, 29% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 55% speak English and 41% speak Spanish.
- 63% of Camden residents were born in New Jersey, 13% were born out of state, 11% were born outside of the United States and 13% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Camden, NJ with New Home Rebates!