Buying a New Home in Cherry Hill, NJ?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Cherry Hill, NJ
Cherry Hill, NJ Communities
Park Place at Garden State Park by Edgewood Properties
From $244,990 - $449,990
1 Park Lane Blvd.
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Montebello by J.S. Hovnanian & Sons
From $289,900 - $346,900
11 Seville Court
West Berlin, NJ 08091
Hatboro Station by Toll Brothers
From $349,995 - $367,995
330 Station Park Drive Suite 30
Hatboro, PA 19040
Meadows at Parkview - The Carriages by Toll Brothers
From $419,995 - $490,995
104 Primrose Court
North Wales, PA 19454
Reserve at Center Square - The Villages Collection by Toll Brothers
From $449,995 - $538,995
2620 Skippack Pike
Eagleville, PA 19403
North Liberty Triangle by Streamline
From $180,000 - $675,000
1102-48 N. 2nd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Enclave at Ellis Preserve by Toll Brothers
From $574,995 - $753,000
200 Parris Boulevard
Newtown Square, PA 19073
Burlington Meadows by D.R. Horton
17 Schreibel Court
Burlington, NJ 08016
Huntingdon Place by Toll Brothers
From $261,995 - $351,995
700 Welsh Road
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
The Locks by The Locks
From $709,900 - $1,039,900
4590 Riverside Way
Philadelphia, PA 19127
Cherry Hill Median Home Pricing
Cherry Hill is a township in Camden County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township had a population of 71,045, reflecting an increase of 1,080 from the 69,965 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 617 from the 69,348 counted in the 1990 Census.
- Golden Triangle, NJ has a population of 4,196 and is the 7,228th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,485 per sq mi which is 148416% higher than the New Jersey average and 1539% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Golden Triangle is 44 which is approximately 11% higher than the New Jersey average of 40.
- In Golden Triangle, 55% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 77% speak English and 13% speak Spanish.
- 47% of Golden Triangle residents were born in New Jersey, 37% were born out of state, 5% were born outside of the United States and 11% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Cherry Hill, NJ with New Home Rebates!