Buying a New Home in Elizabeth, NJ?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Elizabeth, NJ
Estates at Bamm Hollow by Toll Brothers
From $1,009,995 - $1,234,995
6 Strathmore Road
Lincroft, NJ 07738
East Meadow Estates by Hallmark Homes
From $749,900 - $870,000
51 Promise Way
Kendall Park, NJ 08824
The Hills by Lennar by LennarRead Reviews
From $459,900 - $489,900
1802 Devon Lane
Rockaway, NJ 07866
Reserve at Franklin Lakes - Carriages Collection by Toll Brothers
From $998,995 - $1,302,607
845 Ewing Avenue
Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
Celebrations by Edgewood Properties
From $280,990 - $539,990
1 Campbell Street South Plainfield
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Vintage Park by K. Hovnanian® Homes
From $769,990 - $859,990
2 Brower Court
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
From $449,950 - $499,900
647 Spotswood Englishtown Road
Monroe, NJ 08831
The Heights at Main Street by Pulte HomesRead Reviews
From $439,990 - $607,031
101 Grand Avenue
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
Heritage at Middletown by American Properties Realty
From $440,000 - $530,000
Middletown, NJ 07748
The Collection at Morristown by LennarRead Reviews
From $599,990 - $649,990
191 E Hanover Ave
Morristown, NJ 07960
Elizabeth Median Home Pricing
Elizabeth is both the largest city and the county seat of Union County, in New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the city had a total population of 124,969, retaining its ranking as New Jersey's fourth largest city.
- Elizabeth, NJ has a population of 128,042 and is the 215th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 10,394 per sq mi which is 1039300% higher than the New Jersey average and 11372% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Elizabeth is 33 which is approximately 16% lower than the New Jersey average of 40.
- In Elizabeth, 41% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 25% speak English and 61% speak Spanish.
- 40% of Elizabeth residents were born in New Jersey, 8% were born out of state, 5% were born outside of the United States and 47% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Elizabeth, NJ with New Home Rebates!