Buying a New Home in Maple Shade, NJ?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Maple Shade, NJ
Montebello by J.S. Hovnanian & Sons
From $289,900 - $346,900
11 Seville Court
West Berlin, NJ 08091
Hatboro Station by Toll Brothers
From $349,995 - $367,995
330 Station Park Drive Suite 30
Hatboro, PA 19040
Meadows at Parkview - The Carriages by Toll Brothers
From $419,995 - $490,995
104 Primrose Court
North Wales, PA 19454
Reserve at Center Square - The Villages Collection by Toll Brothers
From $449,995 - $538,995
2620 Skippack Pike
Eagleville, PA 19403
North Liberty Triangle by Streamline
From $180,000 - $675,000
1102-48 N. 2nd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19123
Reserve at Great Valley by Toll Brothers
From $742,995 - $787,995
61 Flat Road
Malvern, PA 19355
Enclave at Ellis Preserve by Toll Brothers
From $574,995 - $753,000
200 Parris Boulevard
Newtown Square, PA 19073
Burlington Meadows by D.R. Horton
17 Schreibel Court
Burlington, NJ 08016
Huntingdon Place by Toll Brothers
From $261,995 - $351,995
700 Welsh Road
Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006
Lenape Valley by Raymond Iacobucci Communities
From $624,900 - $689,900
Kirk Road & Linton Farm Lane
Garnet Valley, PA 19060
Maple Shade Median Home Pricing
Maple Shade Township is a township in Burlington County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township's population was 19,131, reflecting an increase of 52 from the 19,079 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn declined by 132 from the 19,211 counted in the 1990 Census.
- Cherry Hill Mall, NJ has a population of 13,540 and is the 3,088th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 3,712 per sq mi which is 371142% higher than the New Jersey average and 3998% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Cherry Hill Mall is 39 which is approximately 1% lower than the New Jersey average of 40.
- In Cherry Hill Mall, 59% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 73% speak English and 7% speak Spanish.
- 44% of Cherry Hill Mall residents were born in New Jersey, 35% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 21% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Maple Shade, NJ with New Home Rebates!