Buying a New Home in Point Pleasant, NJ?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Point Pleasant, NJ
Estates at Bamm Hollow by Toll Brothers
From $1,009,995 - $1,234,995
6 Strathmore Road
Lincroft, NJ 07738
Anthem Place by Lennar by LennarRead Reviews
From $624,900 - $656,450
530 Tinton Ave
Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
Venue at Lighthouse Station,Active Adult by LennarRead Reviews
From $302,950 - $409,900
6 Chesterton Court
Barnegat Township, NJ 08005
South Beach at Long Branch by FEM South BEACH Urban Renewal
From $1,436,000 - $5,000,000
350 Ocean Ave
Long Branch, NJ 07740
Ocean Acres by D.R. Horton
From $289,990 - $365,195
54 Nautilus Drive
Barnegat, NJ 08005
Regency at Monroe - The Fairways by Toll Brothers
From $583,995 - $999,995
530 Buckelew Avenue
Monroe Township, NJ 08831
From $449,950 - $499,900
647 Spotswood Englishtown Road
Monroe, NJ 08831
Wayside Manor by Wayside Manor
1031 Wayside Road
Tinton Falls, NJ 07712
Heritage at Middletown by American Properties Realty
From $440,000 - $530,000
Middletown, NJ 07748
Stone Hill at Barnegat by R. Stone & Company
From $359,900 - $419,900
10 Cherry Street
Barnegat, NJ 08005
Point Pleasant Median Home Pricing
Point Pleasant is a borough in Ocean County, New Jersey, United States.
- Point Pleasant, NJ has a population of 18,464 and is the 2,360th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 5,289 per sq mi which is 528794% higher than the New Jersey average and 5738% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Point Pleasant is 43 which is approximately 8% higher than the New Jersey average of 40.
- In Point Pleasant, 60% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 95% speak English and 2% speak Spanish.
- 80% of Point Pleasant residents were born in New Jersey, 15% were born out of state, 0% were born outside of the United States and 4% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Point Pleasant, NJ with New Home Rebates!