Buying a New Home in Rockaway (Township), NJ?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Rockaway (Township), NJ
Rockaway, NJ Communities
The Hills by Lennar by LennarRead Reviews
From $459,900 - $489,900
1802 Devon Lane
Rockaway, NJ 07866
Crossings at Radburn by Pulte HomesRead Reviews
From $464,990 - $629,388
Plaza Road and Ramsey Terrace West
Fair Lawn, NJ 07410
Townhomes at Mariner's Pointe by Atkins Companies
From $499,900 - $524,900
403 Mariner's Pointe
Hopatcong, NJ 07843
The Residences at Columbia Park by K. Hovnanian® Homes
From $669,990 - $1,420,769
113 Columbia Road
Morristown, NJ 07960
Enclave at Mountain Lakes by Pulte HomesRead Reviews
From $579,990 - $799,749
1 Lakeland Court
Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
The Collection at Morristown by LennarRead Reviews
From $599,990 - $649,990
191 E Hanover Ave
Morristown, NJ 07960
Mountain Ridge by Ryan Homes
From $359,990 - $399,990
95 Route 46
Budd Lake, NJ 07828
Regency at Flanders by Toll Brothers
From $499,995 - $667,584
7 Drake Way
Flanders, NJ 07836
North Village Crossing by Ryan Homes
From $409,990 - $482,990
90 Trafalgar Ct.
Sparta, NJ 07871
Reserve at North Caldwell by Pulte HomesRead Reviews
From $844,990 - $1,154,664
48 Hilltop Drive
North Caldwell, NJ 07006
Rockaway (Township) Median Home Pricing
Rockaway is a borough in Morris County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough's population was 6,438, reflecting a decline of 35 from the 6,473 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 230 from the 6,243 counted in the 1990 Census.
- Rockaway, NJ has a population of 6,472 and is the 5,480th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 3,121 per sq mi which is 311958% higher than the New Jersey average and 3344% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Rockaway is 45 which is approximately 13% higher than the New Jersey average of 40.
- In Rockaway, 60% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 65% speak English and 19% speak Spanish.
- 52% of Rockaway residents were born in New Jersey, 18% were born out of state, 2% were born outside of the United States and 29% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Rockaway (Township), NJ with New Home Rebates!