Buying a New Home in Scotch Plains, NJ?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Scotch Plains, NJ
Estates at Bamm Hollow by Toll Brothers
From $1,009,995 - $1,234,995
6 Strathmore Road
Lincroft, NJ 07738
East Meadow Estates by Hallmark Homes
From $749,900 - $870,000
51 Promise Way
Kendall Park, NJ 08824
The Hills by Lennar by LennarRead Reviews
From $459,900 - $489,900
1802 Devon Lane
Rockaway, NJ 07866
Celebrations by Edgewood Properties
From $280,990 - $539,990
1 Campbell Street South Plainfield
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Vintage Park by K. Hovnanian® Homes
From $769,990 - $859,990
2 Brower Court
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Regency at Monroe - The Fairways by Toll Brothers
From $583,995 - $999,995
530 Buckelew Avenue
Monroe Township, NJ 08831
From $449,950 - $499,900
647 Spotswood Englishtown Road
Monroe, NJ 08831
The Heights at Main Street by Pulte HomesRead Reviews
From $439,990 - $607,031
101 Grand Avenue
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
Heritage at Middletown by American Properties Realty
From $440,000 - $530,000
Middletown, NJ 07748
The Collection at Morristown by LennarRead Reviews
From $599,990 - $649,990
191 E Hanover Ave
Morristown, NJ 07960
Scotch Plains Median Home Pricing
Scotch Plains is a township in Union County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 Census, the township's population was 23,510, reflecting an increase of 778 from the 22,732 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 1,572 from the 21,160 counted in 1990.
- Fanwood, NJ has a population of 7,530 and is the 4,925th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 5,621 per sq mi which is 561988% higher than the New Jersey average and 6104% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Fanwood is 40 which is approximately 1% higher than the New Jersey average of 40.
- In Fanwood, 73% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 82% speak English and 5% speak Spanish.
- 51% of Fanwood residents were born in New Jersey, 34% were born out of state, 2% were born outside of the United States and 13% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Scotch Plains, NJ with New Home Rebates!