Buying a New Home in Sylacauga, AL?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Sylacauga, AL
The Cove at Clarke Meadows by Smith Douglas Homes
From $174,900 - $219,935
1967 Clarke Road
Leeds, AL 35094
Longmeadow by Harris Doyle Homes Inc
From $353,000 - $488,820
5999 Clubhouse Drive
Trussville, AL 35173
Helen Ridge by Harris Doyle Homes Inc
From $495,000 - $608,000
Cahaba Heights Road
Birmingham, AL 35243
Simms Landing by Harris Doyle Homes Inc
Co Rd 11
Pelham, AL 35124
Riverwoods by Harris Doyle Homes Inc
From $289,500 - $442,484
999 Crestview Ridge
Helena, AL 35080
Bent Creek by RE/Max First Choice
From $374,900 - $389,900
101 Bent Creek Drive
Pelham, AL 35124
Blackridge by Signature Homes
From $525,000 - $763,300
2300 Blackridge Drive
Hoover, AL 35244
The Ridge at Grants Mill Crossing by Tower Homes
From $259,900 - $329,310
3730 Maggie's Drive
Irondale, AL 35210
Farmingdale Estates by Smith Douglas Homes
From $173,900 - $199,995
301 Farmingdale Lane
Harpersville, AL 35078
Adams Mill by Smith Douglas Homes
From $233,900 - $276,775
8940 Old Hwy 280
Chelsea, AL 35043
Brock Point by Signature Homes
From $499,900 - $622,900
2134 Raines Run
Birmingham, AL 35242
Woodridge by Tower Homes
From $239,900 - $332,490
1377 Woodridge Place
Gardendale, AL 35071
Top New Home Cities in Birmingham
You could save up to
when purchasing at
Sylacauga Median Home Pricing
Sylacauga is a city in Talladega County, Alabama, United States. At the 2010 census the population was 12,749. Nicknames for Sylacauga include "The Marble City" and "Alabama’s Best-Kept Secret". Sylacauga is known for its fine white marble bedrock.
- Sylacauga, AL has a population of 12,696 and is the 3,269th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 627 per sq mi which is 582% higher than the Alabama average and 592% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Sylacauga is 38 which is approximately 2% lower than the Alabama average of 39.
- In Sylacauga, 54% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 97% speak English and 3% speak Spanish.
- 84% of Sylacauga residents were born in Alabama, 15% were born out of state, 0% were born outside of the United States and 2% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Sylacauga, AL with New Home Rebates!