Buying a New Home in Thomasville, GA?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Thomasville, GA
Thomasville Median Home Pricing
Thomasville is the county seat of Thomas County, Georgia, United States. The city is the second largest in Southwest Georgia after Albany. The city deems itself the City of Roses and holds an annual Rose Festival.
- Thomasville, GA has a population of 18,706 and is the 2,334th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,246 per sq mi which is 647% higher than the Georgia average and 1275% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Thomasville is 39 which is approximately 7% higher than the Georgia average of 36.
- In Thomasville, 52% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 98% speak English and 1% speak Spanish.
- 69% of Thomasville residents were born in Georgia, 29% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 1% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Thomasville, GA with New Home Rebates!