Buying a New Home in Cedar Falls, IA?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Cedar Falls, IA
Cedar Falls Median Home Pricing
Cedar Falls is a city in Black Hawk County, Iowa, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 39,260 and has the smaller population of the two principal cities in the Waterloo-Cedar Falls metropolitan area.
- Cedar Falls, IA has a population of 40,828 and is the 1,009th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,412 per sq mi which is 2485% higher than the Iowa average and 1458% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Cedar Falls is 27 which is approximately 30% lower than the Iowa average of 38.
- In Cedar Falls, 45% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 93% speak English and 1% speak Spanish.
- 73% of Cedar Falls residents were born in Iowa, 21% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 5% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Cedar Falls, IA with New Home Rebates!