Buying a New Home in Dubuque, IA?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Dubuque, IA
Dubuque Median Home Pricing
Dubuque is an Iowa city on the Mississippi River. The National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium explores life in and around the river. Northwest, the Dubuque Arboretum and Botanical Gardens include rose, herb and Japanese gardens. Mathias Ham House is a 19th-century mansion with opulent furnishings, with an 1833 log cabin on its grounds. South, the Mines of Spain State Recreation Area has trails and wildlife.
- Dubuque, IA has a population of 58,535 and is the 677th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,918 per sq mi which is 3411% higher than the Iowa average and 2017% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Dubuque is 37 which is approximately 2% lower than the Iowa average of 38.
- In Dubuque, 52% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 96% speak English and 1% speak Spanish.
- 69% of Dubuque residents were born in Iowa, 27% were born out of state, 0% were born outside of the United States and 3% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Dubuque, IA with New Home Rebates!