Buying a New Home in Fort Madison, IA?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Fort Madison, IA
Fort Madison Median Home Pricing
Fort Madison is a city and a county seat of Lee County, Iowa, United States along with Keokuk. Of Iowa's 99 counties, Lee County is the only one with two county seats. The population was 11,051 at the 2010 census.
- Fort Madison, IA has a population of 10,769 and is the 3,732nd largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,135 per sq mi which is 1977% higher than the Iowa average and 1152% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Fort Madison is 43 which is approximately 12% higher than the Iowa average of 38.
- In Fort Madison, 54% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 98% speak English and 2% speak Spanish.
- 72% of Fort Madison residents were born in Iowa, 25% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 1% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Fort Madison, IA with New Home Rebates!