Buying a New Home in Iowa City, IA?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Iowa City, IA
Iowa City, IA 52240 - B & H Builders
Iowa City, IA 52240 - Dan Dolan Homes
Coralville, IA 52241 - H&H Home Builders, Inc.
From $94,325 - $169,454
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404 - Vision Homes Inc
5 homes in this community match your search
Iowa City Median Home Pricing
Iowa City is in eastern Iowa. The Old Capitol Building, the state's first capitol, now houses a museum of local history. The adjacent University of Iowa Museum of Natural History features prehistoric stone tools and taxidermy. By the Iowa River, City Park has ponds and sports facilities. East, the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library and Museum displays objects and photos tracing the life of the 31st U.S. president.
- Iowa City, IA has a population of 72,385 and is the 502nd largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 2,796 per sq mi which is 5018% higher than the Iowa average and 2986% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Iowa City is 26 which is approximately 31% lower than the Iowa average of 38.
- In Iowa City, 37% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 83% speak English and 5% speak Spanish.
- 49% of Iowa City residents were born in Iowa, 36% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 14% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Iowa City, IA with New Home Rebates!