Buying a New Home in Keokuk, IA?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Keokuk, IA
Keokuk Median Home Pricing
Keokuk is a city and a county seat of Lee County, Iowa, United States, along with Fort Madison. It is also the southernmost city in Iowa. The population was 10,780 at the 2010 census. The city is named after the Sauk chief Keokuk, who is thought to be buried in Rand Park.
- Keokuk, IA has a population of 10,628 and is the 3,767th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,164 per sq mi which is 2030% higher than the Iowa average and 1184% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Keokuk is 40 which is approximately 4% higher than the Iowa average of 38.
- In Keokuk, 54% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 97% speak English and 2% speak Spanish.
- 70% of Keokuk residents were born in Iowa, 28% were born out of state, 0% were born outside of the United States and 2% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Keokuk, IA with New Home Rebates!