Buying a New Home in Marshalltown, IA?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Marshalltown, IA
Marshalltown Median Home Pricing
Marshalltown is a city in, and the county seat of, Marshall County, Iowa, United States. The population was 27,552 in the 2010 census, compared to 26,009 in 2000.
- Marshalltown, IA has a population of 27,637 and is the 1,553rd largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,433 per sq mi which is 2524% higher than the Iowa average and 1482% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Marshalltown is 37 which is approximately 4% lower than the Iowa average of 38.
- In Marshalltown, 60% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 71% speak English and 24% speak Spanish.
- 64% of Marshalltown residents were born in Iowa, 17% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 18% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Marshalltown, IA with New Home Rebates!