Buying a New Home in Mason City, IA?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Mason City, IA
Mason City Median Home Pricing
Mason City is a city in and the county seat of Cerro Gordo County, Iowa, United States. The population was 28,079 in the 2010 census, a decline from 29,172 in the 2000 census.
- Mason City, IA has a population of 27,546 and is the 1,560th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 991 per sq mi which is 1714% higher than the Iowa average and 994% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Mason City is 43 which is approximately 12% higher than the Iowa average of 38.
- In Mason City, 53% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 96% speak English and 2% speak Spanish.
- 76% of Mason City residents were born in Iowa, 21% were born out of state, 0% were born outside of the United States and 3% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Mason City, IA with New Home Rebates!