Buying a New Home in Muscatine, IA?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Muscatine, IA
Muscatine Median Home Pricing
Muscatine is a city in Muscatine County, Iowa, United States. The population was estimated at 23,968 in 2015, an increase from 22,697 in the 2000 census. The county seat of Muscatine County, it is located along the Mississippi River.
- Muscatine, IA has a population of 23,909 and is the 1,826th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,316 per sq mi which is 2310% higher than the Iowa average and 1353% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Muscatine is 36 which is approximately 7% lower than the Iowa average of 38.
- In Muscatine, 55% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 85% speak English and 12% speak Spanish.
- 70% of Muscatine residents were born in Iowa, 21% were born out of state, 2% were born outside of the United States and 7% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Muscatine, IA with New Home Rebates!