Buying a New Home in Pella, IA?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Pella, IA
Pella Median Home Pricing
Pella is a city in Marion County, Iowa, United States, with a population of 10,352 at the time of the 2010 U.S. Census. Founded by immigrants from the Netherlands, it is forty miles southeast of Des Moines.
- Pella, IA has a population of 10,280 and is the 3,868th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,143 per sq mi which is 1992% higher than the Iowa average and 1162% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Pella is 33 which is approximately 14% lower than the Iowa average of 38.
- In Pella, 59% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 94% speak English and 1% speak Spanish.
- 74% of Pella residents were born in Iowa, 21% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 4% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Pella, IA with New Home Rebates!