Buying a New Home in Spencer, IA?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Spencer, IA
Spencer Median Home Pricing
Spencer is a city in the state of Iowa, and the county seat of Clay County. It is located at the confluence of the Little Sioux and Ocheyedan rivers. The population was 11,233 in the 2010 census, a decline from 11,317 in the 2000 census.
- Spencer, IA has a population of 11,172 and is the 3,620th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,022 per sq mi which is 1771% higher than the Iowa average and 1028% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Spencer is 41 which is approximately 8% higher than the Iowa average of 38.
- In Spencer, 65% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 97% speak English and 3% speak Spanish.
- 70% of Spencer residents were born in Iowa, 28% were born out of state, 0% were born outside of the United States and 2% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Spencer, IA with New Home Rebates!