Buying a New Home in Waterloo, IA?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Waterloo, IA
Waterloo Median Home Pricing
Waterloo is a city in and the county seat of Black Hawk County, Iowa, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census the population decreased by 0.5% to 68,406; the 2014 Census estimates the population at 68,364, making it the sixth-largest city in the state.
- Waterloo, IA has a population of 68,357 and is the 537th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,113 per sq mi which is 1938% higher than the Iowa average and 1129% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Waterloo is 37 which is approximately 4% lower than the Iowa average of 38.
- In Waterloo, 52% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 89% speak English and 5% speak Spanish.
- 74% of Waterloo residents were born in Iowa, 18% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 7% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Waterloo, IA with New Home Rebates!