Buying a New Home in Junction City, KS?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Junction City, KS
Junction City Median Home Pricing
Junction City is a city and county seat of Geary County, Kansas, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 23,353. Fort Riley, a major U.S. Army post, is nearby.
- Junction City, KS has a population of 25,016 and is the 1,731st largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 2,257 per sq mi which is 6333% higher than the Kansas average and 2391% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Junction City is 27 which is approximately 27% lower than the Kansas average of 36.
- In Junction City, 62% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 85% speak English and 9% speak Spanish.
- 36% of Junction City residents were born in Kansas, 51% were born out of state, 4% were born outside of the United States and 9% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Junction City, KS with New Home Rebates!