Buying a New Home in Manhattan, KS?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Manhattan, KS
Manhattan Median Home Pricing
Manhattan is a city in Kansas, on the Kansas and Big Blue rivers. The Flint Hills Discovery Center offers multimedia exhibits on the region’s prairie ecosystem. Sunset Zoo has cheetahs, leopards and anteaters, plus a butterfly garden. Just north of the city, Tuttle Creek State Park encompasses Tuttle Creek Reservoir, horse trails and a shooting range. South, trails run through Konza Prairie, home to bison.
- Manhattan, KS has a population of 55,909 and is the 714th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 2,897 per sq mi which is 8158% higher than the Kansas average and 3097% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Manhattan is 25 which is approximately 32% lower than the Kansas average of 36.
- In Manhattan, 38% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 89% speak English and 3% speak Spanish.
- 50% of Manhattan residents were born in Kansas, 39% were born out of state, 2% were born outside of the United States and 10% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Manhattan, KS with New Home Rebates!