Buying a New Home in Merriam, KS?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Merriam, KS
Merriam Median Home Pricing
Merriam is a city in Johnson County, Kansas, United States, and part of the Kansas City Metropolitan Area. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 11,003.
- Merriam, KS has a population of 11,248 and is the 3,596th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 2,606 per sq mi which is 7328% higher than the Kansas average and 2776% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Merriam is 38 which is approximately 6% higher than the Kansas average of 36.
- In Merriam, 49% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 92% speak English and 4% speak Spanish.
- 43% of Merriam residents were born in Kansas, 49% were born out of state, 0% were born outside of the United States and 8% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Merriam, KS with New Home Rebates!