Buying a New Home in Newton, KS?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Newton, KS
Newton Median Home Pricing
Newton is a city in and the county seat of Harvey County, Kansas, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 19,132. Newton is located 25 miles north of Wichita.
- Newton, KS has a population of 19,103 and is the 2,278th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,333 per sq mi which is 3701% higher than the Kansas average and 1372% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Newton is 38 which is approximately 6% higher than the Kansas average of 36.
- In Newton, 63% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 89% speak English and 9% speak Spanish.
- 70% of Newton residents were born in Kansas, 24% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 5% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Newton, KS with New Home Rebates!