Buying a New Home in Topeka, KS?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Topeka, KS
Topeka Median Home Pricing
Topeka is the capital city of the U.S. state of Kansas and the seat of Shawnee County. It is situated along the Kansas River in the central part of Shawnee County, in northeast Kansas, in the Central United States.
- Topeka, KS has a population of 127,472 and is the 218th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 2,077 per sq mi which is 5821% higher than the Kansas average and 2193% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Topeka is 37 which is approximately 2% higher than the Kansas average of 36.
- In Topeka, 52% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 89% speak English and 8% speak Spanish.
- 65% of Topeka residents were born in Kansas, 28% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 6% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Topeka, KS with New Home Rebates!