Buying a New Home in Auburn, ME?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Auburn, ME
Auburn Median Home Pricing
Auburn is a city in and the county seat of Androscoggin County, Maine, United States. The population was 23,055 at the 2010 census. Auburn and Lewiston are known locally as the Twin Cities or Lewiston–Auburn.
- Auburn, ME has a population of 22,943 and is the 1,896th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 387 per sq mi which is 929% higher than the Maine average and 327% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Auburn is 39 which is approximately 11% lower than the Maine average of 44.
- In Auburn, 52% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 90% speak English and 1% speak Spanish.
- 73% of Auburn residents were born in Maine, 23% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 3% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Auburn, ME with New Home Rebates!