Buying a New Home in Augusta, ME?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Augusta, ME
Augusta Median Home Pricing
Augusta is the capital city of Maine. Beside the Kennebec River, Old Fort Western is an 18th-century wooden fort, with a recreated general store. Exhibits at the Maine State Museum trace local and natural history. Blaine House, the state governor's residence, and the domed 19th-century Maine State House are next to the riverside Capitol Park. Southeast, trails wind through trees and gardens at Viles Arboretum.
- Augusta, ME has a population of 18,691 and is the 2,337th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 339 per sq mi which is 803% higher than the Maine average and 274% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Augusta is 44 which is approximately 1% lower than the Maine average of 44.
- In Augusta, 48% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 91% speak English and 1% speak Spanish.
- 74% of Augusta residents were born in Maine, 20% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 4% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Augusta, ME with New Home Rebates!