Buying a New Home in Bangor, ME?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Bangor, ME
Bangor Median Home Pricing
Bangor is a city in Maine. On Main Street, a towering statue of folkloric lumberjack Paul Bunyan hints at Bangor’s former status as a timber hub. The Maine Discovery Museum has hands-on exhibits on nature, science and the arts, geared to kids. Nearby, the University of Maine Museum of Art focuses on modern and contemporary works. To the north, Bangor City Forest is crossed by trails and inhabited by beaver and deer.
- Bangor, ME has a population of 32,491 and is the 1,307th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 948 per sq mi which is 2425% higher than the Maine average and 947% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Bangor is 36 which is approximately 19% lower than the Maine average of 44.
- In Bangor, 43% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 94% speak English and 1% speak Spanish.
- 67% of Bangor residents were born in Maine, 28% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 4% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Bangor, ME with New Home Rebates!