Buying a New Home in Lewiston, ME?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Lewiston, ME
Lewiston Median Home Pricing
Lewiston is the second largest city in Maine and the most central city in Androscoggin County. The city borders the coastal sideways of the Gulf of Maine and is south of Augusta, the state's capital and north of Portland, the cultural hub of Maine.
- Lewiston, ME has a population of 36,277 and is the 1,160th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,062 per sq mi which is 2729% higher than the Maine average and 1073% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Lewiston is 40 which is approximately 10% lower than the Maine average of 44.
- In Lewiston, 49% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 81% speak English and 1% speak Spanish.
- 72% of Lewiston residents were born in Maine, 22% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 5% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Lewiston, ME with New Home Rebates!