Buying a New Home in Portland, ME?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Portland, ME
Portland Median Home Pricing
Portland is a city in the U.S. state of Maine, set on a peninsula extending into Casco Bay. The Old Port waterfront features working fishing wharves and converted warehouses with restaurants and shops. Nearby, the Western Promenade is a public park atop a bluff, offering river and mountain views. Its surrounding district, the West End, is full of Victorian-era homes, including the Victoria Mansion museum.
- Portland, ME has a population of 66,649 and is the 558th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 3,093 per sq mi which is 8136% higher than the Maine average and 3314% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Portland is 36 which is approximately 19% lower than the Maine average of 44.
- In Portland, 41% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 85% speak English and 2% speak Spanish.
- 49% of Portland residents were born in Maine, 36% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 13% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Portland, ME with New Home Rebates!