Buying a New Home in Saco, ME?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Saco, ME
Saco Median Home Pricing
Saco is a city in York County, Maine, United States. The population was 18,482 at the 2010 census. It is home to Ferry Beach State Park, Funtown Splashtown USA, Thornton Academy, as well as General Dynamics Armament Systems (also known by its former name, Saco Defense), a subsidiary of the defense contractor General Dynamics.
- Saco, ME has a population of 19,008 and is the 2,295th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 494 per sq mi which is 1216% higher than the Maine average and 445% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Saco is 43 which is approximately 3% lower than the Maine average of 44.
- In Saco, 57% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 89% speak English and 1% speak Spanish.
- 65% of Saco residents were born in Maine, 28% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 5% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Saco, ME with New Home Rebates!