Buying a New Home in Sanford, ME?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Sanford, ME
Sanford Median Home Pricing
Sanford is a city in York County, Maine, United States. The population was 20,798 in the 2010 census, making it the seventh largest municipality in the state. Situated on the Mousam River, Sanford includes the village of Springvale. The city features many lakes in wooded areas which attract campers.
- Sanford, ME has a population of 20,887 and is the 2,073rd largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 437 per sq mi which is 1064% higher than the Maine average and 382% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Sanford is 41 which is approximately 7% lower than the Maine average of 44.
- In Sanford, 55% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 90% speak English and 1% speak Spanish.
- 60% of Sanford residents were born in Maine, 36% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 4% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Sanford, ME with New Home Rebates!