Buying a New Home in Scarborough, ME?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Scarborough, ME
Scarborough Median Home Pricing
Scarborough is a town in Cumberland County on the southern coast of the U.S. state of Maine. The town is a coastal resort area. Located about 7 miles south of Portland, Scarborough is part of the Portland–South Portland–Biddeford, Maine metropolitan statistical area. The population was 18,919 at the 2010 census.
- Scarborough, ME has a population of 5,268 and is the 6,228th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,059 per sq mi which is 2720% higher than the Maine average and 1069% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Scarborough is 42 which is approximately 5% lower than the Maine average of 44.
- In Scarborough, 61% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 90% speak English and 1% speak Spanish.
- 53% of Scarborough residents were born in Maine, 33% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 12% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Scarborough, ME with New Home Rebates!