Buying a New Home in Waterville, ME?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Waterville, ME
Waterville Median Home Pricing
Waterville is a city in Kennebec County of the U.S. state of Maine, United States, on the west bank of the Kennebec River. Home to Colby College and Thomas College, the population was 16,406 at the 2016 census.
- Waterville, ME has a population of 16,134 and is the 2,657th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,188 per sq mi which is 3064% higher than the Maine average and 1212% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Waterville is 39 which is approximately 12% lower than the Maine average of 44.
- In Waterville, 40% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 91% speak English and 1% speak Spanish.
- 59% of Waterville residents were born in Maine, 33% were born out of state, 3% were born outside of the United States and 4% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Waterville, ME with New Home Rebates!