Buying a New Home in Montgomery Village, MD?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Montgomery Village, MD
Line K at Thompson's Grant by K. Hovnanian® Homes
From $2,371,308 - $2,599,000
964 Walker Road
Great Falls, VA 22066
Meadowbrook Farm by Van Metre Homes
From $639,990 - $771,990
1017 Akan Street SE
Leesburg, VA 20175
From $358,990 - $391,990
7500 Brick Clay Lane
Beltsville, MD 20705
Maple Lawn South by NVHomes
From $869,990 - $964,990
11545 Scaggsville Road
Fulton, MD 20759
Belvedere Estates by NVHomes
From $859,990 - $1,039,990
13711 Tergeo Drive
West Friendship, MD 21794
Cabin Branch Single Family Homes by Ryan Homes
From $520,000 - $749,000
22118 Broadway Avenue
Clarksburg, MD 20871
West Park by Integrity Homes
From $229,990 - $329,990
1609 Tydings Park Road
Frederick, MD 21702
Walker Meadows by NVHomes
1031 Stepping Place
Sykesville, MD 21784
Laytonsville Grove by LennarRead Reviews
From $809,990 - $1,079,990
6825 Maple Knoll Drive
Laytonsville, MD 20882
Woodland Park Station by NVHomes
From $709,990 - $739,990
12863 Milling Stone Terrace
Herndon, VA 20171
Montgomery Village Median Home Pricing
Montgomery Village is a census-designated place in Montgomery County, Maryland, United States, and a northern suburb of Washington, D.C.. It is a large, planned suburban community, developed in the late 1960s and 1970s just outside Gaithersburg city limits.
- Montgomery Village, MD has a population of 33,091 and is the 1,287th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 8,328 per sq mi which is 1656% higher than the Maryland average and 9092% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Montgomery Village is 35 which is approximately 9% lower than the Maryland average of 38.
- In Montgomery Village, 52% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 54% speak English and 26% speak Spanish.
- 29% of Montgomery Village residents were born in Maryland, 30% were born out of state, 2% were born outside of the United States and 38% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Montgomery Village, MD with New Home Rebates!