Buying a New Home in Ardmore, OK?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Ardmore, OK
Ardmore Median Home Pricing
Ardmore is a business, cultural, and tourism city in and the county seat of Carter County, Oklahoma, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 24,283, with an estimated population of 24,950 in 2013.
- Ardmore, OK has a population of 25,027 and is the 1,728th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 500 per sq mi which is 816% higher than the Oklahoma average and 452% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Ardmore is 37 which is approximately 2% higher than the Oklahoma average of 36.
- In Ardmore, 55% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 90% speak English and 7% speak Spanish.
- 66% of Ardmore residents were born in Oklahoma, 29% were born out of state, 0% were born outside of the United States and 4% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Ardmore, OK with New Home Rebates!