Buying a New Home in Lawton, OK?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Lawton, OK
Lawton Median Home Pricing
Lawton is a city in southwest Oklahoma. Interactive exhibits at the Museum of the Great Plains include a trading post and a schoolhouse. Tribal, religious and military objects at the Comanche National Museum and Cultural Center explore Native American history. The adjacent Elmer Thomas Park includes Lake Helen, a playground and paths. Northwest, the Lake Lawtonka area is popular for water sports, hiking and camping.
- Lawton, OK has a population of 96,728 and is the 323rd largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,194 per sq mi which is 2087% higher than the Oklahoma average and 1218% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Lawton is 31 which is approximately 15% lower than the Oklahoma average of 36.
- In Lawton, 48% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 90% speak English and 5% speak Spanish.
- 42% of Lawton residents were born in Oklahoma, 48% were born out of state, 4% were born outside of the United States and 6% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Lawton, OK with New Home Rebates!