Buying a New Home in Muskogee, OK?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Muskogee, OK
Muskogee Median Home Pricing
Muskogee is a city on the Arkansas River, in Oklahoma. Honor Heights Park has trails, an arboretum and the Five Civilized Tribes Museum, which traces local Native American history. Beside the river, Muskogee War Memorial Park is home to the USS Batfish, a WWII submarine with an onboard museum. In the city center, the Oklahoma Music Hall of Fame honors local musicians and stages concerts.
- Muskogee, OK has a population of 38,605 and is the 1,077th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 894 per sq mi which is 1539% higher than the Oklahoma average and 887% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Muskogee is 35 which is approximately 2% lower than the Oklahoma average of 36.
- In Muskogee, 52% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 92% speak English and 6% speak Spanish.
- 68% of Muskogee residents were born in Oklahoma, 28% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 4% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Muskogee, OK with New Home Rebates!