Buying a New Home in Cumberland, RI?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Cumberland, RI
Patriots Landing by Fafard Real Estate
From $369,990 - $389,990
120 Crownshield Ave
Uxbridge, MA 01569
12.3 Miles Away
Regency at Glen Ellen - The Carriage Collection by Toll Brothers
From $552,995 - $661,995
4 Glen Ellen Boulevard
Millis, MA 02054
15.2 Miles Away
Regency at Glen Ellen - The Villa Collection by Toll Brothers
From $648,995 - $869,995
Millis, MA 02054
15.4 Miles Away
Pennington Crossing by Pulte HomesRead Reviews
From $338,210 - $507,110
767 East Street
Walpole, MA 02081
15.9 Miles Away
Tanglewood Estates by Stonebridge Homes Inc.
From $998,000 - $1,100,000
16 Lullaby Lane
North Easton, MA 02356
16.9 Miles Away
Upton Ridge by Pulte HomesRead Reviews
From $384,995 - $513,995
99 Hartford Avenue South
Upton, MA 01568
17.1 Miles Away
Brooksmont by Pulte HomesRead Reviews
From $473,995 - $504,995
415 Concord Street
Holliston, MA 01746
17.8 Miles Away
Legacy Farms by Pulte HomesRead Reviews
From $539,995 - $699,995
79 Spruce Street GPS: 88 East Main Street
Hopkinton, MA 01748
19.6 Miles Away
Westwood Place at University Station by Pulte HomesRead Reviews
130 University Avenue
Westwood, MA 02090
22 Miles Away
The Cottages at Lebaron Hills by Stonebridge Homes Inc.
From $459,000 - $465,000
Lakeville, MA 02347
22.2 Miles Away
Chauncy Lake by Del WebbRead Reviews
From $299,995 - $520,900
GPS: 170 Lyman Street
Westborough, MA 01581
24.3 Miles Away
Bellingham, MA 02019 - Bonvie Homes
Active Adult Community
Cumberland Median Home Pricing
Cumberland is the northeasternmost town in Providence County, Rhode Island, United States, first settled in 1635 and incorporated in 1746. The population was 33,506 at the 2010 census.
- Cumberland Hill, RI has a population of 8,014 and is the 4,671st largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 2,520 per sq mi which is 271% higher than the Rhode Island average and 2681% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Cumberland Hill is 45 which is approximately 13% higher than the Rhode Island average of 40.
- In Cumberland Hill, 71% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 85% speak English and 3% speak Spanish.
- 72% of Cumberland Hill residents were born in Rhode Island, 18% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 8% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Cumberland, RI with New Home Rebates!