Buying a New Home in Warwick, RI?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Warwick, RI
The Cottages at Lebaron Hills by Stonebridge Homes Inc.
From $459,000 - $465,000
Lakeville, MA 02347
20.6 Miles Away
Barrington, RI 02806 - Meridian Custom Homes
North Attleboro, MA 02763 - Whitman Homes Inc
2 homes in this community match your search
From $469,000 - $549,000
Norton, MA 02766 - Thorndike
3 homes in this community match your search
Bellingham, MA 02019 - Bonvie Homes
Active Adult Community
Warwick Median Home Pricing
Warwick is a city in Kent County, Rhode Island, United States. It is the second largest city in the state, with a population of 82,672 at the 2010 census.
- Warwick, RI has a population of 81,881 and is the 422nd largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 2,339 per sq mi which is 244% higher than the Rhode Island average and 2482% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Warwick is 45 which is approximately 13% higher than the Rhode Island average of 40.
- In Warwick, 59% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 90% speak English and 3% speak Spanish.
- 70% of Warwick residents were born in Rhode Island, 22% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 7% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Warwick, RI with New Home Rebates!