Buying a New Home in Greenwood, SC?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Greenwood, SC
Greenwood Median Home Pricing
Greenwood is a city in and the county seat of Greenwood County, South Carolina, United States. The population was 23,222 at the 2010 census. The city is home to Lander University.
- Greenwood, SC has a population of 23,260 and is the 1,870th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,431 per sq mi which is 870% higher than the South Carolina average and 1479% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Greenwood is 34 which is approximately 14% lower than the South Carolina average of 39.
- In Greenwood, 39% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 89% speak English and 10% speak Spanish.
- 73% of Greenwood residents were born in South Carolina, 19% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 7% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Greenwood, SC with New Home Rebates!