Buying a New Home in Summerville, SC?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Summerville, SC
Community by David Weekley Homes
David Weekley Homes
from $282,990 - $341,990
4 homes match your search
Community by Lennar
Lennar Read Reviews
from $224,000 - $257,000
5 homes match your search
from $303,990 - $516,295
9 homes match your search
Community by D.R. Horton
from $194,900 - $316,900
26 homes match your search
from $318,000 - $378,000
11 homes match your search
from $295,990 - $439,990
13 homes match your search
Community by Landmark 24 Homes
Landmark 24 Homes
from $252,200 - $312,200
15 homes match your search
from $252,990 - $327,990
15 homes match your search
Community by True Homes - Charleston
True Homes - Charleston
from $240,900 - $311,900
29 homes match your search
from $267,000 - $322,625
12 homes match your search
Community by Ashton Woods
from $301,990 - $493,000
16 homes match your search
Community by Ryan Homes
from $199,990 - $249,990
3 homes match your search
Home Builders in Summerville
|David Weekley Homes||5||$339,889|
|Dan Ryan Builders||4||$344,449|
|Hunter Quinn Homes||2||$239,168|
Summerville Median Home Pricing
Summerville is a town in the U.S. state of South Carolina situated mostly in Dorchester County with small portions in Berkeley and Charleston counties. It is part of the Charleston-North Charleston-Summerville Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- Summerville, SC has a population of 47,919 and is the 862nd largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 2,480 per sq mi which is 1581% higher than the South Carolina average and 2638% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Summerville is 36 which is approximately 8% lower than the South Carolina average of 39.
- In Summerville, 56% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 94% speak English and 4% speak Spanish.
- 44% of Summerville residents were born in South Carolina, 49% were born out of state, 2% were born outside of the United States and 5% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Summerville, SC with New Home Rebates!