Buying a New Home in Athens, TN?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Athens, TN
Athens Median Home Pricing
Athens is a city in McMinn County, Tennessee, United States.
- Athens, TN has a population of 13,651 and is the 3,060th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 879 per sq mi which is 474% higher than the Tennessee average and 870% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Athens is 39 which is approximately 1% higher than the Tennessee average of 39.
- In Athens, 52% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 94% speak English and 5% speak Spanish.
- 66% of Athens residents were born in Tennessee, 28% were born out of state, 0% were born outside of the United States and 6% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Athens, TN with New Home Rebates!