Buying a New Home in Cookeville, TN?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Cookeville, TN
Cookeville Median Home Pricing
Cookeville is a city in Putnam County, Tennessee, United States. Its population at the 2010 census was 30,435. It is the county seat and largest city of Putnam County and home to Tennessee Technological University.
- Cookeville, TN has a population of 32,256 and is the 1,319th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 912 per sq mi which is 495% higher than the Tennessee average and 906% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Cookeville is 30 which is approximately 23% lower than the Tennessee average of 39.
- In Cookeville, 44% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 91% speak English and 5% speak Spanish.
- 63% of Cookeville residents were born in Tennessee, 27% were born out of state, 0% were born outside of the United States and 9% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Cookeville, TN with New Home Rebates!