Buying a New Home in Crossville, TN?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Crossville, TN
Crossville Median Home Pricing
Crossville is a city in and the county seat of Cumberland County, Tennessee, United States. It is part of the Crossville, TN Micropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 10,795 at the 2010 census.
- Crossville, TN has a population of 11,308 and is the 3,584th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 555 per sq mi which is 263% higher than the Tennessee average and 513% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Crossville is 37 which is approximately 5% lower than the Tennessee average of 39.
- In Crossville, 55% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 92% speak English and 7% speak Spanish.
- 54% of Crossville residents were born in Tennessee, 40% were born out of state, 0% were born outside of the United States and 6% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Crossville, TN with New Home Rebates!