Buying a New Home in Dickson, TN?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Dickson, TN
from $339,400 - $359,400
4 homes match your search
17.2 miles away
Community by The Jones Company - Nashville
The Jones Company - Nashville
from $369,900 - $478,782
10 homes match your search
17.7 miles away
from $150,990 - $210,990
Ole South Homes
from $397,408 - $423,998
2 homes match your search
Now is the Perfect Time to Buy New
Why wait? Interest rates are lower than ever. Now's a great time to shop for a home online.
Ole South Homes
from $269,990 - $479,990
23 homes match your search
Dickson Median Home Pricing
Dickson is a city in Dickson County, Tennessee, United States. It is part of the Nashville Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population at the 2010 census was 14,538, with an estimate of 14,993 in 2014.
- Dickson, TN has a population of 15,098 and is the 2,817th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 748 per sq mi which is 388% higher than the Tennessee average and 725% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Dickson is 36 which is approximately 5% lower than the Tennessee average of 39.
- In Dickson, 52% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 95% speak English and 3% speak Spanish.
- 70% of Dickson residents were born in Tennessee, 26% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 4% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Dickson, TN with New Home Rebates!