Buying a New Home in Dyersburg, TN?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Dyersburg, TN
Dyersburg Median Home Pricing
Dyersburg is a city and the county seat of Dyer County, Tennessee, in the United States. It is located in northwest Tennessee, 79 miles northeast of Memphis on the Forked Deer River. The population was 17,145 at the 2010 census.
- Dyersburg, TN has a population of 16,867 and is the 2,537th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 974 per sq mi which is 536% higher than the Tennessee average and 975% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Dyersburg is 41 which is approximately 8% higher than the Tennessee average of 39.
- In Dyersburg, 57% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 96% speak English and 3% speak Spanish.
- 68% of Dyersburg residents were born in Tennessee, 29% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 3% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Dyersburg, TN with New Home Rebates!