Buying a New Home in Jackson, TN?
Get 2% Cash Back!
$500,000 HOME = $10,000 REBATEWe'll help you find the PERFECT home, negotiate the absolute LOWEST price, plus rebate you up to 2% CASH BACK! It's fast, easy, and 100% FREE! Our team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days per week.
- It's fast, easy & 100% FREE! None of our services will cost you a penny.
- There is NO cost, pressure or obligation to register. Nor does this commit you to buying a home or using our team.
- Our average client saves $20,000 and we typically get the builder to pay ALL your closing costs.
- Your 2% rebate will be in ADDITION to any other special promotions, discounts, free options, upgrades or any other incentives we’re able to negotiate for you.
- Our experienced team of top agents are EXPERT negotiators and available 7 days/week.
Featured New Homes for Sale in Jackson, TN
Jackson Median Home Pricing
Jackson is the county seat of Madison County, Tennessee. Located 70 miles east of Memphis, it is a regional center of trade for West Tennessee. Its total population was 65,211 at the 2010 census and 67,265 in the 2012 Census estimate.
- Jackson, TN has a population of 67,162 and is the 548th largest city in the United States.
- The population density is 1,149 per sq mi which is 651% higher than the Tennessee average and 1168% higher than the national average.
- The median age in Jackson is 36 which is approximately 8% lower than the Tennessee average of 39.
- In Jackson, 50% of the population over 15 years of age are married, 94% speak English and 4% speak Spanish.
- 71% of Jackson residents were born in Tennessee, 25% were born out of state, 1% were born outside of the United States and 3% were foreign born.
Save thousands when buying a new home in Jackson, TN with New Home Rebates!